Thursday, August 14, 2008

Skateboard, Sailboat, Airplane, Truck, Train, Bicycle?


I think that I am more like a sailboat, because I am always floating around not knowing what to do; I often need someone to lead the way for me. I am indecisive; it takes forever for me to make even a small decision such as choosing what to have for lunch. I am also spacy; throughout the whole day, half the time I am daydreaming or drifting off from whatever I'm supposed to be doing. Therefore, I always have my mom or my friends telling me what I should be doing, or sometimes even making the decisions for me. However, I try to concentrate when I am in the middle of a serious situation, and I take my time making the important decisions. But other than that, I am a sailboat who just likes to go with the flow.

2 comments:

tiffanyh said...

It's okay to daydream, everyone needs that once in awhile to make them forget about the stress that they're going through! Like you, I am also undecisive. How do you make your decisions in the end?

wandav885 said...

You have effectively developed the metaphor. Gorgeous accompanying photo.