Monday, August 18, 2008

The Color of Water: James or Ruth

In the book, James seems like the type of person who likes to talk about himself. However, his mom doesn't like to talk about her past and likes to keep things to herself. I think that I am more like James because I like to talk about myself to others. I am not a good liar therefore I cannnot lie or hide about myself or my past. When I meet knew people, I like to let them know as much things about myself. I think that it is very important to know the person's past if you want to make the relationship a good one. I also like to talk to my mother about my problems because I like to have a close relationship with my parents.

1 comment:

wandav885 said...

Good initial comparison. Perhaps develop further with additional examples from the text.